“what a neat place to have a dinner, and great food and service” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Firehouse Grill
Ranked #56 of 224 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Firehouse Grill and Bar is a local family owned restaurant in Ammon, Idaho. Firehouse's motto is: Treat Everyone Like Family. It is because of this motto that often times when you are in dining for lunch or dinner, stopping by for a quick drink after work, or hanging out and watching the game that you will see Kevin, the owner, dropping by tables, sitting down, and getting to know them. If you're looking for a restaurant that makes you feel like you are a part of something special, The Firehouse Grill and Bar is the place for you! It's not only Kevin that creates this atmosphere, but his awesome serving staff who take it upon themselves to make regulars out of every customer that walks in the door. Join us Monday- Friday from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM and Friday-Saturday from 9:00 PM-CLOSE for The Happiest Happy Hour in Town! Also, don't forget us when you're looking for a place to watch the big game. Our restaurant has over 35 TV's, so you won't miss out on anything! See you soon! The Firehouse Grill and Bar
Seattle, Washington
“what a neat place to have a dinner, and great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was on business in Salt Lake and drove to Idaho Falls to visit friends and a business meeting. I had eating earlier on the way to there and was not too hungry. My friends took us to the Fire House Grill. What a neat place. I was amazed by all the tv,s and the decor. I was going to have the Italian nachos which were highly recommended by one of my friends. The owner, Kevin, came out to say hi to my friends. We were having a fun time and were joking around on what to order. Kevin asked if i like a good steak. I said I love a good steak and eat at Ruth Chris Steak house in Seattle. He told me to try the Fire House Special. a 22oz Rib Eye. I said bring it on, it seemed more like a challenge. I have to admit, that is the best steak I have ever had. I cant believe that I ate the whole thing. I could not stop eating it was so good. I plan on going back.

• Visited January 2013

Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Always Great . . . .”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

Always great, we choose the Firehouse Grill because the food is always very good and the service is outstanding. They always seem to go out the way to sincerely know they appreciate you as a customer. The appetizers are generous and well prepared. Good choice of brews - unfortunately not so much on the wines.

• Visited August 2012
Hayden Lake, ID
“Surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Was hungry for a steak however was not up for all the noise of Texas RoadHouse so we went to Firehouse Grill.
Our waiter, Courtney, was there in a flash offering drinks, etc and returned with them in a timely fashion.

I chose a Sirloin, medium. What I got was a sirloin so tender you could cut it with a fork. It was fixed a perfect medium.

Now the surprise. My dinner companion was eating slowly as we were catching up on the last few yrs. As she slowly worked on her rib eye and was about 50% done, the waitress came over and tried to remove her plate while simultaniously asking if she was finished! Not a wise thing to do. Her tip was reduced and next time when a steak is in order, maybe Texas Roadhouse next door won't seem so noisy after all.

Visited October 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
“good but skip the wings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

we liked the food, we like the atmosphere in the bar-good burger, good enchiladas but next time we'll pass on the wings. We ordered a few as an appetizer but they were overcooked, not much meat and so-so sauce. And supposedly it was wing night, so they should have been great...

Visited September 2012
“High Energy Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

I had the New York steak, veggies and side salad. The steak was cooked the way I ordered it and the meal was delicious. The server was friendly and prompt.

Visited September 2012