“Great atmosphere”

Corner Cafe Bar & Grill
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has nice atmosphere and decorations. Lemonade was delicious.
Food was tasty.
This will make a nice stop for anyone passing thru Horseshoe Bend.
We missed our dinner heading out of Boise This was a better replacement than the fast food we might have had.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast after a hunting trip. The portion sizes are good, biscuits and gravy dish is huge. I had the horseshoe Benedict and it just wasn't that great. The sauce was separated which made the dish look pretty unappetizing. It was decent but not very flavorful. I think they need to try a new hollandaise recipe. My husband had the biscuits and gravy which he said was ok. The service is what makes this place worth the stop. Two servers helped us and they were both very nice. Oh, and the bakon bloody Mary is awesome!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

My family stopped in on our way down highway 55 to grab some dinner. I was very impressed with the staff, they were very attentive and helpful. The food was well priced and good. We had the pizza and enjoyed it.