“Don't just pass by, stop in and enjoy Kits Riverside”
Review of Kit's Riverside

Kit's Riverside
Reviewed August 17, 2015

Kits is a wonderful place to eat in Horseshoe Bend. They have a nice breakfast. Try the kids breakfast. It's more than ample and they are happy to serve it to anyone. Lunch on the patio overlooking the Payette river is a nice treat. My favorite sandwich is the Hawaiian chicken. Yummy.

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed August 12, 2015

There were 7 of us out for a Sunday drive. We stopped at Kits Riverside for lunch. Despite being set up for a big group, bigger than ours from the looks of things, they managed to find us a table. The staff offered us a seat outside but said the flies were worse out there than inside. We opted for a large booth in the corner. The waitress was friendly and helpful. Two of us ordered the Bronco Basket which is finger steaks with a choice of side. Awesome tater tots! Three ordered burgers of various types. Those burgers were truly a half pound each but Dad and my nephews had no trouble finishing them along with their fries All agreed they would order those burgers again. The fish and chips another person in party ordered looked really good. Darned if I can remember what the seventh member of the group ordered but it must have been good because she cleaned her plate and then helped me eat my tots. The waitress asked at the beginning how we wanted our bill split and managed to get it right when she brought them out. All in all a good experience (only saw one fly) and we all decided we will be going back. When we do, if the flies aren't bad we will sit outside by the river. :)

Reviewed August 9, 2015

Very friendly staff, great food. I would recommend. I love their breakfasts, the view of the river is nice to relax and enjoy sipping your coffee and eating a nice meal.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed August 8, 2015

Always good food along with excellent service....river view is fantastic !! One of our favorite restaurants.

Reviewed August 2, 2015

My BFF & I had just finished ziplining & were needing to eat before heading back over the hill. Our guide had suggested Kits & it was super! Valerie Had a taco salad that was in a HUGE bowl- omg!!!
I had the Maui chicken sandwich and loved it! We could have sat in the outside patio but neede to enjoy the air conditioning. Wonderful service!!