“Great breakfast!”
Review of Kit's Riverside

Kit's Riverside
Reviewed August 9, 2015

Very friendly staff, great food. I would recommend. I love their breakfasts, the view of the river is nice to relax and enjoy sipping your coffee and eating a nice meal.

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed August 8, 2015

Always good food along with excellent service....river view is fantastic !! One of our favorite restaurants.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 2, 2015

My BFF & I had just finished ziplining & were needing to eat before heading back over the hill. Our guide had suggested Kits & it was super! Valerie Had a taco salad that was in a HUGE bowl- omg!!!
I had the Maui chicken sandwich and loved it! We could have sat in the outside patio but neede to enjoy the air conditioning. Wonderful service!!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed June 28, 2015

i have had several dinners here and they are always homemade and delicious.
We enjoyed watching a mama beaver and her two little ones while dining by the river.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed May 27, 2015

Kits is a great little small town cafe, beautifully located next to the Payette River. They even have horseshoe pits on the riverbank lawn for a game or two as you sip a beer from their decent selection of both standard big brewers and microbrews. Food is good, service is excellent with very friendly, chatty waitresses, like the small town cafes I grew up with. The salad with the garlic dressing (can't remember the name) was excellent.

Date of visit: April 2015