“Rude to customers”
Review of Zip Line Idaho

Zip Line Idaho
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I was on vacation in Idaho and had never gone on the zip line before and wanted to take my wife and daughter on one. So I made registration in advance to this business but did not realize how far it was from where we where staying in Idaho, it was 3 1/2 hour drive from where we where staying. So we called to tell them that we needed to cancel are reservation for the zip line. I contacted them just about the 48 hour mark before they would not give me a refund or part refund. The girl that was answering the phone told me that they would not give me a refund and that they would not work with me at all. we try to explain to them but they would not listen at all. The manager would not even come to the phone and talk to me at all and they where set in there ways not to give any refunds at all. This made it real hard for us and other people wanted to help us by paying for it. The place that we where staying at felt so bad for us they where willing to give us a free night to stay at the hotel. The next day we made it down there to the zip line in Horseshoe Bend Idaho they still did not care. At this time I just felt they where rude and did not care about anything at all. I like Idaho a lot,there is a lot of friendly people and business there and I just want to thank the people that try to help us out in Idaho. The hotel supported us so much that they are going to make sure they don't send people there even others will recommend that this is not the place to go. This should have been a lot of fun for us and the business needs to have training in customer service and care about the people who are doing business with them.
Other problems there a lot of bees one person got stung three times. The staff was not concern at all and did not take steps to stop the bees.

2  Thank Ann A
"mph"
"van"
"activity"

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We took two trips with different family members. The experience was enjoyed by all. Not scary just fun. The equipment is new, well maintained and the staff is well trained and professional.

1  Thank Jim239
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Zip lines are always fun - this is is no exception. The staff was friendly and organized and did a good job.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Had made reservations for our anniversary. I was super excited about the plans I had made for my wife. Unfortunately they forgot to book our time slot. They had our credit card info and everything. Good thing we called right before we left to find out they forgot to book us. At least they could of acted like they cared about the screw up. Horrible experience and horrible business management. We won't be back.

4  Thank samiranae1