“Good!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I'll only comment on my order, a fishermen's platter. It contained two largge grilled shrimp, one large scallop, and several small slices of calamari (please excure my spelling). Everythin was delicious! I'd order the same thing again in a heart beat.

The cost was in the mid to upper range, but it was worth it. It was the off season and the restaurant wasn't busy, but we had a great waitress. We enjoyed visiting with the other couple with us, otherwise the wait might have seemed somewhat long.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great service, delicious food and a wonderful view while floating on the lake! I took my wife for her birthday and we enjoyed a pleasing lunch, she had fabulous fish with sweet potato chips and I had a delectable ham sandwich with caramelized red onions. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I ordered the crab cakes and creme brule. The crab cakes were so salty they were inedible. Fortunately, the salad accompanying the crab cakes was passable so I at least had something to eat. The waitress was friendly until I advised her about the crab cakes. Too bad as the view and atmosphere are good.

1  Thank homecooks
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We had drinks and appies - all were great and the service was great as well .. staff were friendly and prompt.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

If you want a rare treat, visit the Hope Idaho area and experience a floating dining experience with very good food. The restaurant is built on a plan similar to a Marina and offers lake side dining more that just sitting near the lake on land. You are really on the lake!

Service is superb and the food is very very good. Anything on the menu is going to be a add to your dining experience!

1  Thank Phil S

Been to Floating Restaurant? Share your experiences!