We booked week away last minute for hubby, myself and two young adult children (20/22). Didn't know what to expect but place grew on us. We felt mis-sold the holiday as not delivered what promised but staff made up for what was missing. We were promised weekly entertainment programme - there wasn't one - we flew 31st August. It claims to be self-catering - we had a fridge and two electric hot plates !!! Food at the restaurant was lovely and the local village up the hill had two brilliant little tavernas plus two good supermarkets. We would go again and recommend but don't expect to self cater. Local beach not brilliant - get taxi into Rethyminon for 10Euro. Brill library of paperbacks to choose from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this idyllic spot of Crete, just 6km west of Rethymnon, you will find the family owned Camari Garden Hotel. A modern complex of apartments with Greek, neo-classic elements in its architecture, overlooking the Cretan sea. This peaceful, village-like hotel, with its 66 apartments and studios, the comfortable and relaxing environment offers an ideal destination for families and couples. A cozy escape from the problems and worries of everyday life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Camari Garden Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camari Garden Apartments Hotel Gerani
- Camari Garden Apartments Rethymnon
- Camari Garden Apartments Hotel Rethymnon
- Camari Garden Apartments Crete