Palm Tree Gardens Botanical Garden

from $135.00
from $140.00
from $94.00
More Info
All reviews the owner hidden gem guided tour lovely setting flora and fauna second visit lawrence lambert beautiful grounds well worth a visit his passion personal tour plants and flowers his knowledge amazing garden self taught palm tree garden many years
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

Palm Tree Gardens is a hidden gem in Grenada. We called ahead for a reservation and had an excellent tour with Lance. He is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The Palm Tree Gardens has a rich history and offers amazing varieties of flowers and planets every month of the year. The tortoises are also a treat to see close up as they live happily in the gardens. This gem is worth the drive to visit.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 9, 2019

We took a tour from Royal Caribbean Cruise ship Serenade of the Seas . Beautiful drive through Grenada culminating with a informative tour featuring a lot of Palm trees and tropical plants. The grounds were great for me but may prove difficult for those with mobility issues.

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Had a great time being educated in this beautiful out of the way garden! Learnt what plants are poisonous; firecracker plants and plants that leave you with a tattoo!!! Our guide was full of enthusiasm and knowledge and was happy to answer our questions as well as texting our sense of smell!!!! An absolute gem of a garden in a beautiful hill top spot and worth the 25ECD each.

Reviewed March 24, 2019

What a beautiful garden brought to life by it's late owner Lawrence ( May he Rest In Peace) who's legacy lives on in his enchanting garden and his lovely staff!

I would like to send a very big thank you- from not just myself but all of the guest I came with to Shawndix.
(Hopefully I have spelt it right). This young man was extremely knowledgeable, enthusiastic and passionate about the gardens and this showed from the beginning to end of his tour. It was a pleasure to learn from him as he took his time to explain all things weird and wonderful about the many plants and flowers homed in your garden, even teaching my green fingered grandmother a thing or two about what she actually grows in her own garden back in Tobago.

He (Shawndix) is such an asset to your gardens and I would gladly recommend his tour to anyone I know visiting Grenada. Please say a really big thank you from us to him and we will surely be back next year to visit.

Reviewed March 3, 2019

This is worth the visit, and worth giving yourself time to explore! It is a beautiful garden and the guide, Lawrence, is knowledgable and friendly. I could have spent all day there as it was so peaceful and relaxing to be surrounded by such a diverse array of beautiful plants. To make it even more appealing, it is a wonderful place to watch birds!

Date of experience: February 2019