“Solid value for great service”
Review of GB Ferries

GB Ferries
Book In Advance
More Info
$80.00*
and up
Anguilla Shared Ferry Transfer
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you need an exclusive or shared private charter or simply a ferry shuttle between Anguilla and St. Maarten/Princess Juliana Airport Terminal; a day trip to or drop off and/or pickup from St. Barths; sea excursions around Anguilla or one of its several keys including Prickly Pear and Sandy Island, you are in good hands with GB Express.
Reviewed August 7, 2017

We retained GB Ferries to go to/from St. Maarten - Anguilla & I would definitely retain them again for my future visit to the island.

Date of experience: April 2017
in 12 reviews
"terminal"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed August 1, 2017

My husband and I chose GB ferries for our first trip to Anguilla and used their services on July 14th and Jul 21st. I was very happy with the service and professional efficient staff, especially for our first trip. I was afraid I was cutting it close, our plane did not land in SXM until 1:30, but we went through immigration and retrieved our luggage by ~ 1:50 and found GB ferries waiting to the right outside the double doors just as they stated. They took us outside to a waiting van so that we could be transported to their dock. At the dock we made payment and were assisted with the immigration/customs form for Anguilla. There was still enough time to get a yummy rum drink across the parking lot. We left around 2:45pm. On our trip over we were all offered a glass of wine (in addition to the other complimentary sodas and waters), since we were celebrating our 25th anniversary! I thought that was a really nice touch. The captains were very professional and fun, noting points of interest along the way. We were in Anguilla within 20 minutes. Our 11:00 am trip back on the 21st went just as well. Very rough seas that day, but the ferry was handled very well. We will probably use GB ferries again especially if the timing works. It was nice to have the extra help for our first trip. I feel like they really helped with the transfers and luggage were very organized.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank kimba834
Reviewed June 11, 2017

This is the second time I've taken GB between SXM and Blowing point Anguilla. The trip is great and the staff is great. I will be taking GB again.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

We booked our return to the St. Maarten airport with GB Express based on our past experiences with GB as well as a few of the other charter services over the years. Once again, GB's staff and the crew were extremely professional, courteous and right on time. We reserved on their website which is very user friendly. The boat was larger than we have had in the past and extremely comfortable. If you have a choice, choose GB Express.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank WarrenJ68
See more reviews
Reviewed May 11, 2017

We used GB on our recent first trip to Anguilla. Booking was no issue, we were met outside baggage claim and 3 minute shuttle ride to ferry from airport was no problem. The ride was smooth and staff helpful and engaging. As noted, about a 20 minute trip and of course from other reviews we were prepared for tips for baggage handling on both shores. Boats were clean and well maintained, overall a great start and finish to our trip, worth the added $ in our opinion.

Date of experience: May 2017