“Great Breakfast!”
Review of Chomper Cafe

Chomper Cafe
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Hayden
Description: We serve the freshest breakfast and lunch around! We bake our own biscuits, cinnamon rolls and pies from scratch, make our own sausage gravy, strawberry jam, chili, waffle and pancake batters and our corned beef is in-house slow braised for 10 hours. Our burgers are hand formed from fresh, never frozen beef. We can't wait to serve you!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Been here several times at it just keeps getting better! Hayden got a GEM of a breakfast place here. Simplified menu with fresh ingredients, and a chef who knows how to put them all together. Recommend any of the benedicts, the homemade hollondaise is excellent!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (117)

Reviewed January 7, 2020

I had the Country Boy Benny and wow it was delicious. It has a Biscuit cut open with bacon or sausage I went with the Bacon and 2 medium eggs all covered in Country gravy top it off with there wonderful Hash brown what a way to start the morning

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 2, 2019 via mobile

I wanted to take my daughter somewhere for breakfast, so I checked Trip Advisor for suggestions. Chomper Cafe had good reviews, so I decided to go there. The place was very busy when we arrived (Saturday morning around 10), so we put our names on a waiting list. We left for 20 min. to run and errand, and when we returned, our name had been scratched off the list. We were away too long. Fortunately, 2 seats at the counter were open, so we didn’t have to wait.

I asked for recommendations, and the lady behind the counter recommended the country fried steak and corned beef hash (made in house). I chose the latter. My daughter and I decided to split it when I found out how big it was going to be.

The food was good, and the customer service was even better. Good overall experience.

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Roc-Global
Reviewed October 18, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here several times, this time a solo journey to the area presented a Chomper visit. This place almost always has a line waiting outside to get in. That's because, the food is worth the wait. Prices are decent and the waitstaff are great. If you're looking for a great breakfast, then youwon't go wrong here.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 20, 2019

This is a great place, so close to home and the food is always fresh and delicious! Great place for special times too.

Date of visit: August 2019