“Love those Green Beans & Thai noodles”
Review of Noodle Express

Noodle Express
Ranked #17 of 41 Restaurants in Hayden
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is the best Noodle Express around in my opinion. You gotta try the appetizer green beans...oh my gosh, they are good! I like the Thai noodle dish with tofu... get it spicy and it is really delicious!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is the Noodle Express to go to. Its Clean and somehow the food is better than the one in Post Falls. Thats our opinion anyway.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

In Prarie Shopping Center, around the corner from Hancock Fabrics. A convenient place to grab a bite while shopping. I almost always eat the teriyaki chicken. It's a fast food Chinese place.

1  Thank ABohemianGirl

Been to Noodle Express? Share your experiences!