“Please Offer Ribs More Often”
Review of Porch Public House

Porch Public House
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Hayden
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Had dinner last night at The Porch with 3 other couples. 4 had the rib special, and they were delicious. I don't think the ribs are offered but a few times a year, but I would be first in line the next time they have them. My husband had a big bowl of ham and black bean soup, served with French bread and said it was great. Our friend had the New York steak, which was slightly over cooked. The sauteed mushrooms and potatoes were excellent, she was kind enough to share.
Love to give a good review to our hometown restaurants.

There are newer reviews for Porch Public House

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I live just a few blocks away from The Porch and visit fairly often for dinner on my way home from work. They always have a great selection of beers on tap and the food is always a great value and tastes great. They have really good specials every night, and the soup is always worth trying. I highly recommend the porch for a casual dinner or lunch! Service is top notch and friendly!

Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Consistently great soups, salads, and specialties. Good beer selection. We always enjoy going to The Porch!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We ate lunch here while on vacation. We both ordered the trout, it was delicious. Our server was helpful and attentive. We will definitely eat here again when we are in the area.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The food here is great, and lots of it, lots of different things to choose from, some of the best salads in the area! You won't find any french fries here, but some great sandwiches and burgers. Nice outside seating, great service, special orders don't upset them, I really like that!☺