“FUN! FUN! FUN!”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“FUN! FUN! FUN!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

What a FUN place to go! They have a great wall climbing area. A fantastic indoor playground. An indoor water park. And so many wonderful things for kids & families to do.
I registered my grandkids in the Birthday Club. My granddaughter just won the drawing for a FREE party!! They went yesterday & had a MARVELOUS time! They opened at 10 am & my daughter & her (large) family were there! They stayed the ENTIRE DAY!! My 6 grandbabies (ages 9 months - 8 years old) had "the best time ever"! Even my daughter & her husband had a wonderful time ♥
It's so hard for families with six young children go some place that they can all enjoy. I am now the best grandma ever because of the Triple Play Birthday Club! My daughter said the staff was absolutely amazing. Very helpful, courteous & kind....which is exactly why I signed our grandbabies up!
My husband & I took the top 3 babies their last year for the day. We all had a wonderful time - & the waterpark was closed for maintenance that day!! ♥♥♥ We will definitely be taking our grandbabies back on our next trip to Idaho!

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Bang for your buck!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Good value for your money. Kids enjoyed all activities and we appreciated being able to come and go without forfeiting our admission.

Calgary Alberta Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“it was okay, not great. On a plus note - NO lines-ups like silverwood”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Excellent staff at the front counter. A bit too pricey, but a unfair comparison to Silverwood as silverwood is HUGE compared to tripleplay.

We were at tripleplay last week (Mid-week early august). we loved the fact that there was no lines, parking lot to the building islike a 45 second walk, maximum wait time for a waterslide was under 30 seconds. if you want to leave and take a break mid day to go shopping or leave for lunch you can. it is right intown, there is a kfc in the same parkinglot.

the food was okay and priced ok. they charge $1.60 for a token to use the small lockers (will bearly hold a backpack) and the locker are a one use only... each time you open it you need to use a new token worth another $1.60.

we only went to the water park. again, it was ok, not great. there are only 4 slides, and you have to use the tubes and you have to have 2 riders, no solo riders.

a good place for families with small kids as the building has A/C. we bought the costco discount cards (save about 20-25%) for 2 adults and 2 kids (6 and 8) it cost us about $110 to use the water park and have lunch (total about 2 hours).

the minigolf look like a regular mini-golf (outdoor, limited shade) go-karts are okay toom pretty standard, but there is a height restriction, but NO HELMETS (if we go there again we will bring out own helmets) we looked at the arcade, but we were not interested, (we have a playstation, and wii, and a xbox)

full pass to the entire place is about $45/person (the put arm band on and away you go) could probably spend 4-5 hours here

i probably would not go again (if it was 1/2 the price then maybe). we had just as much fun at our hotel pool (redlion - Spokane)

Calgary, Canada
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Alright, but could've been better”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My mom, my friend, and I came here to try out the outdoor mini golf course. I am an avid mini golfer and the course was quite disappointing. Most of the holes were pretty much the same and it wasn't as exciting as other courses I have been. A different day my friend and I tried out the indoor golf and that one was even more disappointing. Even though the golf was disappointing we did try out the arcade and it was excellent. There was a variety of games and lots of great prizes for good ticket prices. I will say all of the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Visited July 2013
Henderson, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“First time here and it was great.”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Friendly staff and clean facility!!!! Lots of different activities for kids and adults of all ages. We had lunch there as well and was pretty good and decent prices too.