Perfect place to stay for people who like quiet and peaceful accomodation. It felt like home at the villa. Takes ~ 15 min to St. Marco square (if you r under 29 you are able to get a vaporetto 3 day ticket for €22). We stayed at pink and blue rooms. Blue room got its own shower and the WC. Both rooms were really nice. All you need is there( wi-fi, fan, safe box, slipers, bathrobes...). Lido island got a beaches too, in some you can rent a umbrellas and seets, other free for public. Public events on weekends too in island during summer time mouths. Next time We will stay there again. Thank you ;) a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Casa Delle Rose" is a Bed and Breakfast located in a beautiful apartment on the first floor of a small palace in liberty twenty's style. Three minutes from Lido's harbour, just 15 minutes from S. Marco's square, in a nice and quite residential area the apartment, completely redecorated, has three very large and comfortable rooms. Every room has Sat-TV, a sofa and a security box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your B&B Casa delle Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Casa Delle Rose
- b&b Casa Delle Rose Hotel Venice
- B&B Casa Delle Rose Province Of Venice, Italy