We stayed here for 3 nights from 22nd Feb. At first we thought it would be difficult getting from the Airport to the hotel but it's very simple! All you need to do is get your airport bus return ticket on the day, then get a travel pass which covers the buses and waterbus and that's it! Very easy transport system, and very nice hotel. Although there wasn't any bar or food.. it was a great place to stay! Extremely pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ca'del Moro's Guest Quarters comprises lots of state-of-the-art sports facilities in a wide green area; here you can relax thanks to sun beds and benches around all around the garden and the swimming pool, usually opened from May to September. There are 8 Tennis Courts (2 of which indoors), 4 small football fields, a swimming pool with bar and a modern gym. Additionally, the Lido island offers a wide range of sports activities and nature excursions just a few minutes by boat from Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Ca' del Moro Foresteria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ca` Del Moro Foresteria Hotel Venice
- Ca Del Moro Venice
- Ca' Del Moro Foresteria Province Of Venice, Italy