We stayed here as a family. It is great to be away from the bustle of Venice and have the joy of the vaporetto ride every day. Good beaches here too. The hotel has a great pool and poolside restaurant.
Breakfast is very functional and not for the gourmet eater... even the coffee is from a machine.
The rooms are basic but with balconies anr a quite large.
Great fish restaurant nearby too.
Be careful as there are mosquitos about.
A good family hotel not for romanting couples though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ca'del Moro's Guest Quarters comprises lots of state-of-the-art sports facilities in a wide green area; here you can relax thanks to sun beds and benches around all around the garden and the swimming pool, usually opened from May to September. There are 8 Tennis Courts (2 of which indoors), 4 small football fields, a swimming pool with bar and a modern gym. Additionally, the Lido island offers a wide range of sports activities and nature excursions just a few minutes by boat from Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ca' del Moro Foresteria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ca` Del Moro Foresteria Hotel Venice
- Ca Del Moro Venice
- Ca' Del Moro Foresteria Province Of Venice, Italy