Firstly you can get a waterbus from the airport straight to the Venice lido. Then catch the A or B Bus to the hotel. The Hotel is modern and stark but immaculate. Pool is beautiful and we enjoyed food at restaurant. You definetly need the weeks pass to cover all transpot. The buses run frequently either into the Lido on the right hand side of the road,bus stop about 150yds and supermarket 1/2 mile. Opposite side of the road going away from lido centre is bus to beach . Beaches by the Lido have to pay 20-25euros for beds and umbrellas.We went August was very hot about 30 deg but bearable but meant the pool was warm.A holiday which had a bit of everything and worked out reasonably priced...meals same price as English meals but drinks a bit price on the whole loved it..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ca'del Moro's Guest Quarters comprises lots of state-of-the-art sports facilities in a wide green area; here you can relax thanks to sun beds and benches around all around the garden and the swimming pool, usually opened from May to September. There are 8 Tennis Courts (2 of which indoors), 4 small football fields, a swimming pool with bar and a modern gym. Additionally, the Lido island offers a wide range of sports activities and nature excursions just a few minutes by boat from Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ca' del Moro Foresteria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ca` Del Moro Foresteria Hotel Venice
- Ca Del Moro Venice
- Ca' Del Moro Foresteria Province Of Venice, Italy