What a great week we had. Our apartment was very clean and comfortable. We even had a bit of a view of the Sea. I loved coming back from time in Venice and getting away from the crowds to unwind on Lido and at Villa Gabriella. The beach is just next door and wonderful to walk to. At the Villa, I really enjoyed the rooftop sitting area which took in long distance views of the Sea, to mountains and Venice itself. We had a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Gabriella Dimora Storica Liberty is a part of a villa built in 1922. The design was inspired to the Palladio's Rotonda. Located in the Lido Island (Lido di Venezia is Blue Flag for sea water since 2008!), in front of the Adriatic Sea.Villa Gabriella has 2 B&B rooms and 4 flats with kitchen.It's 20 minutes far from S. Mark Sq. Wonderful panoramic seafront terrace. Last complete restoration: 2010!Ideal for work or relaxation! The Lido Venice Bed & Breakfast Villa Gabriella has been recently renovated, and boasts charming characteristics dating back to the early 1900s. Don't hesitate to ask the helpful staff about local attractions as well as the private facilities belonging to the Bed and Breakfast.Available the prestigeous "Sala colonne" for meetings with PC, TV LARGE VIDEO SCREEN, STEREO, WI-Fi Internet FOR 10-12 persons. Relaxation is easy thanks to the private beach and laid-back ambience, which makes it a superb alternative to the more cramped or crowded Venice hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Villa Gabriella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Gabriella Hotel Venice
- Villa Gabriella Province Of Venice, Italy