I strongly recommend to travellers who are planning to go to Venice to stay in peaceful Lido Island. It is only 15 minutes boat trip to San Marco. Villa Gabriella is a good choice for your staying in Lido. Ten minutes to boat station by walking and only few meters away from sandy beach of Lido.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Gabriella Dimora Storica Liberty is a part of a villa built in 1922. The design was inspired to the Palladio's Rotonda. Located in the Lido Island (Lido di Venezia is Blue Flag for sea water since 2008!), in front of the Adriatic Sea.Villa Gabriella has 2 B&B rooms and 4 flats with kitchen.It's 20 minutes far from S. Mark Sq. Wonderful panoramic seafront terrace. Last complete restoration: 2010!Ideal for work or relaxation! The Lido Venice Bed & Breakfast Villa Gabriella has been recently renovated, and boasts charming characteristics dating back to the early 1900s. Don't hesitate to ask the helpful staff about local attractions as well as the private facilities belonging to the Bed and Breakfast.Available the prestigeous "Sala colonne" for meetings with PC, TV LARGE VIDEO SCREEN, STEREO, WI-Fi Internet FOR 10-12 persons. Relaxation is easy thanks to the private beach and laid-back ambience, which makes it a superb alternative to the more cramped or crowded Venice hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Gabriella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Gabriella Hotel Venice
- Villa Gabriella Province Of Venice, Italy