Villa Gabriella
Residence Le Ville del Lido(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
$120
$104
Orbitz.com
Hotel Villa Pannonia(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
$135
$111
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Villa Mabapa(Lido di Venezia)
$200
$190
$147
$140
Official Hotel Site
Quattro Fontane Hotel(Lido di Venezia)
$266
$255
$400
$312
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Riviera Hotel(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
$136
$126
  • Restaurant
Villa Laguna(Lido di Venezia)
$167
$141
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Panorama(Lido di Venezia)
$182
$161
  • Breakfast included
Russo Palace Hotel(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
$201
$184
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 5, 2011

Place and the area around really nice. But our family really got shocked because of behavior and inhospitality of owner of villa “ Gabriella”
First of all, we can’t check-in in time – we have arrived at 11.30 p.m. and we found the villa closed. Mr. Stefano, whom we have informed in advance that we could delay a little bit cause of transports problems, was absent and didn’t answer the phone in 10.55 p.m.
So he just left us out the night in unknown city and in foreign country and he knew that came family with 2 small children (our youngest girl is just 10 month’s old)!. By the way, we paid 80 + 10 Euro for taxi to catch the check-in.
But that's not all. One day after that we left Venice we got this e-mail from Mr. Stefano: “I saw at your check out that you have taken away a set of 3 bath towels for one of 2 baths in your apartment. The price for the set is € 80,00. I just withdrawn your credit card for this amount. If you want to give us back this set of 3 bath towels I can credit again the sum on your credit card”.
We were really indignant of this humiliation e-mail! Venice was the second city in our trip and in the sequel, in Florence, Rome and Milano we had booked hotels with bath towels etc. So he not only called us thief’s but took money from our credit card!
Of course we will complain and we will take our money back but I just to warn you about this person and his methods.
Also, the floors were not clean, espeсially for small children. There was not Wi-Fi as well. At bathroom we found problems with hot water. The breakfast which coasted 3 EURO per person included intstant coffee, bottle of milk and some croiassants from the bakery.
Villa Gabrielle was the most terrible hotel in our trip. Nowhere else in Italy we didn't find so cruel, evil, inhospital attitude.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
30  Thank megavladon
Villagabriella, Proprietario at Villa Gabriella, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2011

I and my wife and my family are sorry for this very very bad people.
I confirm that me and my wife with our two babies don't allow arrivals after h 23:00. But, again, also this restriction is included in the lodge contract with Villa Gabriella at the booking. Sorry for this but we need to put in the bed our babies.
It is the first time in 11 years that I have to charge on our guest a bath towels set.... I am sorry, but there is no other explication about this disappearance. Our bath towels set are of a very good quality and I imagine that some bad guest can be attracted by them...
Villa Gabriella is not only B&b (2 double rooms) but also Apartments with kitchen (4 apartments). This guest was in a luxurious apartment. In the Apartments with kitchen breakfast is not included, but guest can order it very easily paying a surcharge (3 € valet service: it is not a very expensive service I think...!). I think there is normal and anyway included in the lodge contract at the booking.
They complained: "Also, the floors were not clean, espeсially for small children": It may be happen, but when I asked for any problem they honestly told me "all is right!"..... Now they complained.... What else?
We are very surprised for these lamentations...We love our work and we continue with our best welcoming to our dear Guests....since 2000!
Best regards.

Stefano & Alessandra (and Cati & Mati)- Villa Gabriella

Reviewed May 26, 2011

Whilst at the Villa we felt as though we were treated more as friends than clients. We were welcomed with glasses of chilled water, maps and advice of where to eat and go in the short time we would be staying. Our accomodation was in a villa with a garden and full facilities (make sure you know how to use an italian coffee machine before you go)and was a peaceful break to come home to from the hustle of Venice. The restaurants they recommended were top class from an excellent (ProntoPesca) little snack bar near the fish market in Venice to local cuisine on Lido (Africa being our favourite). Breakfast was provided at short notice on the first day and supplied us with enough coffee, juice and milk for a full 3 days so no need to trail to the supermarket. We will definately be returning to the Villa Gabriella on our next trip.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Loubyinleeds
Reviewed May 22, 2011

We had a lovely apartment with a nice garden, in a great part of Lido, which is not in Venice proper but on a charming beach strip island just a 15 minute boat ride from Venice. You can rent bikes and drive along the coastline of the beach, you can easily stay on Lido and enjoy good food, drink and sea. We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment which was clean and comfortable. Room was not cleaned by the 2nd dau, which we felt was unusual compared to other b and b experiences. Also breakfast was not included in the b and b package. We forgot to call the b and b ahead of time and let them know what time we would be arriving, and were very apologetic when we arrived. However we were greeted with a very nervous and frustrated host when we arrived (the wife was charming and lovely though) who made us feel badly about not calling him. We found this not a great way to start our visit. He also reacted defensively when we told him we could not connect to the WiFi, at our location, instead of just trying to solve the problem. In the end, he allowed us to connect at his property and the situation was resolved. Overall this is a great value and if you dont have any issues, you will have a great experience. However keep clear of any complaints to Stefano.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
12  Thank Garbanzobean
Villagabriella, Proprietario at Villa Gabriella, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2011

Impossible to avoid very bad guests and no respecting our house and our kind hospitality. we are not "frustrated", as this unlike person tells. We are experiencing, on the contrary, out best period of life with pur two wonderful daughters and our Villa Gabriella!

I think really this guest came with no advice on the arrival time and it was very raugh with me and my family. Villa Gabriella is a private house with no reception: in the contract of lodge is kindly requested to contact us to let us know about arrival time, just to allow us to welcome our kind Guests in the better way is possible...!
Villa Gabriella is not only B&b (2 double rooms) but also Apartments with kitchen (4 apartments). This guest was in a luxurious apartment. In the Apartments with kitchen breakfast is not included, but guest can order it very easily paying a surcharge (valet service). I think there is normal and anyway included in the lodge contract at the booking.
Spoking about this strange experience for us with my wife We realized that probably between this raugh guest and us it was a problem of language, because we speak french, english, spanish but not german and he didn't (but we don't remember exactly) speak noone of those languages.
Sorry anyway, but I am very bad for this not true review!
We are really happy for the other 100% good reviews!

Best regards.

Stefano & Alessandra - Villa Gabriella

Reviewed May 1, 2011

Close to everything for anyone:
50 meters to the beach
10 min walk to the connecting boats to Venice
Very good service at Villa Gabriella
The breakfast was very good och much food

I will definitely return!!

Room Tip: The best service and best location!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ErikGranlund
Reviewed April 21, 2011

Good size clean rooms with kitchenette and great service. Quiet place, good transport. Helpful owners/managers. Highly reccommended. Thanks for a good time in Venice

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple