All reviews broadway travel water bus scrambled eggs croissants minute walk treviso airport grand canal mini bar plenty of storage night break lido island marco polo airport short break comfortable hotel bars and restaurants city break three nights
Reviewed September 26, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This hotel could not have been more pleasant during a VERY hot Italian summer. Within a short walking distance to lovely beaches and close to excellant dining. Rooms were well appointed and the air conditioning was a real treat. Lovely breakfast. Extremely pleasant and helpful staff. Our family would definately recommend for anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2013

stayed with my partner for 5 nights and found the hotel very basic, definately not a 4star. Location was great close to the beach and the water taxi. We had a standardroom after hearing complaints about the economy rooms sizes and must say the standard room was fine in regards to size. Room was a bit dated but adequate and was kept clean with fresh towells daily etc. Breakfast was very simple but again adequate. When we arrived the first guy on reception was rude....we arrived 2 hours early to check in and asked if there was somewhere we could leave our bags that was safe. He directed us to a room around the corner with no lock and easy access, when i asked if bags would be safe, he replied why do you have a million euros in there because if you do let me know !......whole attitude was awful!! the other receptionists seemed fine just him.

All in all its a standard hotel with standard everything if you dont expect to much youll be ok

Room Tip: get a standard not economy
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kmsmith61
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Tiny room, barely big enough to walk around the end of the bed to get to the bathroom. 2 out of 3 of the receptionists we spoke with were very curt, very rude and very unhelpful. The only redeeming factor was the location which is very close to everything on the Lido including the ferry terminal. I planned to relax here for a while at the end of the holiday but I really preferred to be out of the dark, dingy room. It didn't even have painted walls. Just polished plaster.

Room Tip: Don't choose economy double. Whatever you do.
Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Roebuck1989
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for five nights, four days. Overall, I will give them an average mark.

I was allocated a single room, those type under the roof, very tiny with a smell but when I open the windows, outside air dispels the smell, unfortunately because it was summer, I need the AC but overall smell was not so bad after a while.

The first fridge in the room was not working and when I reported it, the waiter blamed me for reporting it late at night and claimed he was at the reception even though I had come down to report it and he was not available at the reception. This particular reception staff was not particularly welcoming but the other staff were helpful.

The Hotel WIFI never really worked, I think the staff know this, so the two times I requested to purchase WIFI access since it was not free in the Hotel, They offered it to me free. I could only access trip advisor which is also what I could access through the WIFI hotspot.

The breakfast was poor, with exactly the same menu which was not fresh everyday.

The bathroom was great though and room was clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo