“?”

Le Boulevard Hotel
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Lido di Venezia
Reviewed September 26, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed September 21, 2013

This hotel could not have been more pleasant during a VERY hot Italian summer. Within a short walking distance to lovely beaches and close to excellant dining. Rooms were well appointed and the air conditioning was a real treat. Lovely breakfast. Extremely pleasant and helpful staff. Our family would definately recommend for anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2013

stayed with my partner for 5 nights and found the hotel very basic, definately not a 4star. Location was great close to the beach and the water taxi. We had a standardroom after hearing complaints about the economy rooms sizes and must say the standard room was fine in regards to size. Room was a bit dated but adequate and was kept clean with fresh towells daily etc. Breakfast was very simple but again adequate. When we arrived the first guy on reception was rude....we arrived 2 hours early to check in and asked if there was somewhere we could leave our bags that was safe. He directed us to a room around the corner with no lock and easy access, when i asked if bags would be safe, he replied why do you have a million euros in there because if you do let me know !......whole attitude was awful!! the other receptionists seemed fine just him.

All in all its a standard hotel with standard everything if you dont expect to much youll be ok

Room Tip: get a standard not economy
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kmsmith61
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Tiny room, barely big enough to walk around the end of the bed to get to the bathroom. 2 out of 3 of the receptionists we spoke with were very curt, very rude and very unhelpful. The only redeeming factor was the location which is very close to everything on the Lido including the ferry terminal. I planned to relax here for a while at the end of the holiday but I really preferred to be out of the dark, dingy room. It didn't even have painted walls. Just polished plaster.

Room Tip: Don't choose economy double. Whatever you do.
Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Roebuck1989
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for five nights, four days. Overall, I will give them an average mark.

I was allocated a single room, those type under the roof, very tiny with a smell but when I open the windows, outside air dispels the smell, unfortunately because it was summer, I need the AC but overall smell was not so bad after a while.

The first fridge in the room was not working and when I reported it, the waiter blamed me for reporting it late at night and claimed he was at the reception even though I had come down to report it and he was not available at the reception. This particular reception staff was not particularly welcoming but the other staff were helpful.

The Hotel WIFI never really worked, I think the staff know this, so the two times I requested to purchase WIFI access since it was not free in the Hotel, They offered it to me free. I could only access trip advisor which is also what I could access through the WIFI hotspot.

The breakfast was poor, with exactly the same menu which was not fresh everyday.

The bathroom was great though and room was clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Onyemowo I
Reviewed August 20, 2013

we recently booked at Le Boulevard in part because of the ¨free wi-fi¨advantage it offered in the booking sytem..........liars. FREE is FREE for the stay!!! not a 4 hour ,one unit free wifi!!!!!
After having such a rude recpetionist the night we arrived, my wife and I thought it was probably because of the heat wave, wrong!! The same shameless person who received us was there in the morning with that arrogant and ignorant bell boy look, being such a jerk when asked for directions, as i wrote to the manager, he should instruct or enforce them to know, that they have a job because of we the tourists, and that one bad recommendation turns into 10.
Rooms are ok, breakfast is so so, too Little place for the amount of people inside the hotel i must say but ok. Location is very adecuate too. Line 6 is the quickest way to get around. ALWAYS ask for the bill or ticket at the restaurants, because they ALWAYS try to overcharge you because nobody leaves them tip. So do not pay until u receive a ticket or formal bill.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank coffeemaster101
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and me stayed there for 2 nights and the experience was a great one. The location was perfect, so close to the vaporetto stations, and practically next door to Billa, the market. We didn't choose breakfast included and we always shopped from Billa which couldn't have been more close or convenient! The room was ok, not big but reasonable so you wouldn't develop fobias. Anyway we didn't go there for the hotel room; the double bed was nice and everything looked clean.
The staff was friendly and smiling and they accepted to print our online check-in, but as it turned out we had no check-in options; staff was helpful and we couldn't complain about anything.
Lido was a great place to stay and we enjoyed the beach on the island too. I suggest you try it too.
No one wrote about it but in the evening there are a lot of mosquitoes so buy spray to protect yourself from the attacks!

• Stayed: June 2013