“My stay in Le Boulevard Hotel, Venice”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Boulevard Hotel

Le Boulevard Hotel
Ranked #9 of 33 Hotels in Lido di Venezia
Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
“My stay in Le Boulevard Hotel, Venice”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for five nights, four days. Overall, I will give them an average mark.

I was allocated a single room, those type under the roof, very tiny with a smell but when I open the windows, outside air dispels the smell, unfortunately because it was summer, I need the AC but overall smell was not so bad after a while.

The first fridge in the room was not working and when I reported it, the waiter blamed me for reporting it late at night and claimed he was at the reception even though I had come down to report it and he was not available at the reception. This particular reception staff was not particularly welcoming but the other staff were helpful.

The Hotel WIFI never really worked, I think the staff know this, so the two times I requested to purchase WIFI access since it was not free in the Hotel, They offered it to me free. I could only access trip advisor which is also what I could access through the WIFI hotspot.

The breakfast was poor, with exactly the same menu which was not fresh everyday.

The bathroom was great though and room was clean.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Onyemowo I

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Miami, Florida
Reviewed August 20, 2013

we recently booked at Le Boulevard in part because of the ¨free wi-fi¨advantage it offered in the booking sytem..........liars. FREE is FREE for the stay!!! not a 4 hour ,one unit free wifi!!!!!
After having such a rude recpetionist the night we arrived, my wife and I thought it was probably because of the heat wave, wrong!! The same shameless person who received us was there in the morning with that arrogant and ignorant bell boy look, being such a jerk when asked for directions, as i wrote to the manager, he should instruct or enforce them to know, that they have a job because of we the tourists, and that one bad recommendation turns into 10.
Rooms are ok, breakfast is so so, too Little place for the amount of people inside the hotel i must say but ok. Location is very adecuate too. Line 6 is the quickest way to get around. ALWAYS ask for the bill or ticket at the restaurants, because they ALWAYS try to overcharge you because nobody leaves them tip. So do not pay until u receive a ticket or formal bill.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank coffeemaster101

Travelers are raving about these Lido di Venezia hotels

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and me stayed there for 2 nights and the experience was a great one. The location was perfect, so close to the vaporetto stations, and practically next door to Billa, the market. We didn't choose breakfast included and we always shopped from Billa which couldn't have been more close or convenient! The room was ok, not big but reasonable so you wouldn't develop fobias. Anyway we didn't go there for the hotel room; the double bed was nice and everything looked clean.
The staff was friendly and smiling and they accepted to print our online check-in, but as it turned out we had no check-in options; staff was helpful and we couldn't complain about anything.
Lido was a great place to stay and we enjoyed the beach on the island too. I suggest you try it too.
No one wrote about it but in the evening there are a lot of mosquitoes so buy spray to protect yourself from the attacks!

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Roxana A
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed August 12, 2013

If you can stay somewhere else, do it! The staff was often times rude and unapproachable. The rooms are tiny and the shower head came up to my shoulders (I am 5"5) and the breakfast was GROSS! I am about 100% sure the eggs are not even real.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Taylor S
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Steyed 2 nights in Le Boulevard hotel. It's not definitely 4-star hotel, but for my opinion, very basic budget hotel. Our room was on 3rd floor and it was tiny, but clean. Nothing to complain! Air-conditioning worked well and the breakfast was average. Fruits, eggs, bread and so on. The staff wasn't the friendliest. The location in Lido island is very good and we really liked our stay in Lido. It's a few minute walk from the water bus and the supermarket Billa is right next to hotel.

I have nothing to complain about this hotel. But be ready that it's not 4-start hotel quality.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Le Boulevard Hotel is located at another island where allow you to reach Venice town by water bus within 20 minutes. It takes only 3 minutes walking distance from water bus station to hotel. There are restaurants nearby hotel & a supermarket next door.
Room provided are clean, spacious & cozy. Not to forget the wonderful buffet style breakfast, it was really impressive. Bread, cereal, cakes, hotdog, sausages, ham, egg scramble, coffee, juice, milk , fruits and so on! slurp~

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Aarhus, Denmark
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

The only reason togive this hotel one star is its location - practically a minute from the Lido water bus station.

Everything else about our experience there was horrible. Let's start with the appearance - kitchy, 'over' in every sense, dark and depressing.
Breakfast - extremely poor, basically only generic scrambled eggs, sausage and white bread.
Room - I booked through a discount site, so I wasn't expecting their presidential suite, but what we got was basically a closet with adjoining bathroom. There was barely space for a bed and the tiniest desk I have ever seen in my life. In addition, the airconditioner was completely clogged and blowing only dust and warm air (at 35 C outside!). After many complaints from me and at least 10 other guests, I was informed that 'when the guy comes, he will probably fix it'. He did indeed fix it, as far as it stopped dropping dead spiders every time it was on. As far as actually cooling the air - that didn't happen until the end of our visit.

Overall, 'Le Boulevard'is one of the worst hotels I have ever been in, and I would not reccomend it to anybody!

5 Thank Mirapetrova