All reviewsbroadway travelwater busscrambled eggscroissantsminute walktreviso airportgrand canalmini barplenty of storagenight breaklido islandmarco polo airportshort breakcomfortable hotelbars and restaurantscity breakthree nights
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Steyed 2 nights in Le Boulevard hotel. It's not definitely 4-star hotel, but for my opinion, very basic budget hotel. Our room was on 3rd floor and it was tiny, but clean. Nothing to complain! Air-conditioning worked well and the breakfast was average. Fruits, eggs, bread and so on. The staff wasn't the friendliest. The location in Lido island is very good and we really liked our stay in Lido. It's a few minute walk from the water bus and the supermarket Billa is right next to hotel.

I have nothing to complain about this hotel. But be ready that it's not 4-start hotel quality.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Le Boulevard Hotel is located at another island where allow you to reach Venice town by water bus within 20 minutes. It takes only 3 minutes walking distance from water bus station to hotel. There are restaurants nearby hotel & a supermarket next door.
Room provided are clean, spacious & cozy. Not to forget the wonderful buffet style breakfast, it was really impressive. Bread, cereal, cakes, hotdog, sausages, ham, egg scramble, coffee, juice, milk , fruits and so on! slurp~

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

The only reason togive this hotel one star is its location - practically a minute from the Lido water bus station.

Everything else about our experience there was horrible. Let's start with the appearance - kitchy, 'over' in every sense, dark and depressing.
Breakfast - extremely poor, basically only generic scrambled eggs, sausage and white bread.
Room - I booked through a discount site, so I wasn't expecting their presidential suite, but what we got was basically a closet with adjoining bathroom. There was barely space for a bed and the tiniest desk I have ever seen in my life. In addition, the airconditioner was completely clogged and blowing only dust and warm air (at 35 C outside!). After many complaints from me and at least 10 other guests, I was informed that 'when the guy comes, he will probably fix it'. He did indeed fix it, as far as it stopped dropping dead spiders every time it was on. As far as actually cooling the air - that didn't happen until the end of our visit.

Overall, 'Le Boulevard'is one of the worst hotels I have ever been in, and I would not reccomend it to anybody!

5  Thank Mirapetrova
Reviewed August 2, 2013

While we didn't realize Lido was a separate island, it was very easy and CHEAP to get to with the water bus, NOT water taxi! Lido is quieter and more open than in Venice, but very close. Our room was small, but that's what we wanted. Opening the door and feeling the blast of cold air from the room was the best feeling ever! VERY clean, shiny hard wood floors, NICE and clean bathroom with AMAZING towels! Bed was very comfortable, even the drinks in the minibar were reasonable. :) Only downsides, wifi is not free... :( But I could live without it. Also bring a loufa or washcloth unless you plan to do soap on skin type washing, so far I haven't stayed anywhere in Germany or Italy that has washcloths. O_o Breakfast was included and very yummy, with delicious coffee! The man at the front desk was so very courteous and extremely helpful. I asked him what I should do for when we needed to get back to the Treviso airport to catch a flight, and he went above and beyond and completely planned our trip back with times, stops, and prices. It was wonderful! Would absolutely stay here again! :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Amanda P
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I reviewed this hotel in March 2013 where I stayed for 5 nights in room 223, I paid budget rates and it far exceeded my expectations.
I cannot comment on other rooms but was well satisfied with mine. I was out everyday between 09.00 and 18.00, so only used my room to sleep, shower and change. The staff on duty when I visited were all very friendly and helpful, Breakfast was great except for the cooked food.

I would have no hesitation on booking Le Boulevard again for a further visit.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo