All reviewsbroadway travelwater busscrambled eggscroissantsminute walktreviso airportgrand canalmini barplenty of storagenight breaklido islandmarco polo airportshort breakcomfortable hotelbars and restaurantscity breakthree nights
Reviewed August 2, 2013

While we didn't realize Lido was a separate island, it was very easy and CHEAP to get to with the water bus, NOT water taxi! Lido is quieter and more open than in Venice, but very close. Our room was small, but that's what we wanted. Opening the door and feeling the blast of cold air from the room was the best feeling ever! VERY clean, shiny hard wood floors, NICE and clean bathroom with AMAZING towels! Bed was very comfortable, even the drinks in the minibar were reasonable. :) Only downsides, wifi is not free... :( But I could live without it. Also bring a loufa or washcloth unless you plan to do soap on skin type washing, so far I haven't stayed anywhere in Germany or Italy that has washcloths. O_o Breakfast was included and very yummy, with delicious coffee! The man at the front desk was so very courteous and extremely helpful. I asked him what I should do for when we needed to get back to the Treviso airport to catch a flight, and he went above and beyond and completely planned our trip back with times, stops, and prices. It was wonderful! Would absolutely stay here again! :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Amanda P
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I reviewed this hotel in March 2013 where I stayed for 5 nights in room 223, I paid budget rates and it far exceeded my expectations.
I cannot comment on other rooms but was well satisfied with mine. I was out everyday between 09.00 and 18.00, so only used my room to sleep, shower and change. The staff on duty when I visited were all very friendly and helpful, Breakfast was great except for the cooked food.

I would have no hesitation on booking Le Boulevard again for a further visit.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Denise P
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This hotel was clean and well kept. The staff were all very friendly and very helpful. The rooms are nicely decorated and a good size for the price. We stayed here to discover what was to offer on the lido and would definitely go back again. There is a bar in the hotel and they provide a full breakfast with many choices although you can not get an evening meal there.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wendy T
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The hotel was ok, but def not 4 star ! bathroom was presentable until we looked at the ceiling and saw it was boarded with m.d.f. Breakfast was really not worth the wasted calories..frozen white bread, etc. But the main gripe that I have is that the staff, excluding one or two, were so rude. On about day 3 we asked where we can get a map from and they very grudgingly produced one from under the counter. Like the last reviewer, we had to wait a long time for our room. Stayed for a week and on leaving , after lugging down our suitcases we were " sneered at" and told to pay the 20 odd euros for tax, had not realised this and emptied our purses to produce just under this amount ~ and told that was not enough! at that point I had had enough ( had just left 15 euro for lovely polite room maid ) and said " that's all your getting ~ you saved all week as we had no breakfast" ~ not so much as " and did madam enjoy her stay ?"...just a sneer as we managed to open the massive heavy door and trundeled out into the street...overall...hotel is ok but staff could do with a little kick up the butt !

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We (family of 3) stayed here for two nights with our tour group. It was the worst place I have stayed at. Being Australians we obviously have too high a standard because we were not happy with dusty floor tiny shower, mould om the wall, damp smell which started up my allergie, rude staff and air cons that didnt work and wires hangimg out of the cieling qwher lights were meant to be.Everyone in our group hated it. Wifi not free and staff that were so abrupt, rude and unwilling to help. I dont know where the four stars came from, but they obviously gave it to themselves beacuse it was a two star rating at BEST! Save. yourself the heartache!

• Stayed: June 2013