Two of my girlfriends and I stayed in a triple room at Villa Albertina. The room was roomy and very pretty. The bathroom was spacious, beautiful and wonderful. We had a deck and balcony overlooking the grounds. Venice was very cold but our room was warm and cozy.
I did not go to breakfast, but my friends did and they said it was simple but adequate.
The hotel is on the busline and takes you to the ferry which takes you to Venice. It is only about a 10 minute boat ride to Venice. Probably the only negative thing I would say is that the ferry to take the car to Lido is expensive, but the great price at Villa Albertina makes up for the ferry charge. The safe free parking was a plus as well.
We enjoyed our stay at Villa Albertina very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the suggestive scenario of Lido di Venezia, the romantic Villa Albertina Hotel offers you comfortable rooms close to the beach and the center of the prestigious International Film Festival. At the Villa Albertina you will enjoy the cozy atmosphere of our family business run by Amedeo and Nicole, inside a fully restored building from the early 10th Century. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Albertina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Albertina Hotel Venice
- Villa Albertina Province Of Venice, Italy