The hotel was perfect for us in a very quiet location. Everything in the hotel is spotlessly clean. The bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom excellent. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We much preferred staying on The Lido away from the terrible crowds of Venice. It just takes 25 minutes to reach the centre of Venice from the hotel. We enjoyed the Boulevard and there are nice restaurants around the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlanta Augustus is a historical Art Nouveau villa built in the early-twentieth century. It has thirty rooms as well as seven among Family Suites and Junior Suites, all fully renovated in recent years. The hotel is located in the residential quarter of Venice Lido, the island facing St. Mark’s square, which is reached in 10 minutes, day and night, by public waterbus (lines 1, 2, and 5.1) with departures every 5 minutes. The hotel is easily reached by car on ferry-boat (departures every 50 minutes from Tronchetto-Piazzale Roma, cost of return ticket 25/40 Euros). All rooms are furnished with care and attention and have air-con, mini-bar, T.V. sat, telephone, Wi-Fi Internet access; some of the rooms, including the Junior Suites, are provided with Jacuzzi bathtub. All this for you to enjoy the most pleasant and unforgettable of sojourns in Venice! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Atlanta Augustus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Augustus Hotel Venice
- Atlanta Augustus Malcesine
- Atlanta Augustus Hotel Malcesine
- Atlanta Augustus Province Of Venice, Italy