I spent three nights at the Albergo, it was fantastic value for money to the extent I stayed an extra night. The location was fine in that it was a two minute walk to a private beach 10e a day.The Vaporetto station was a fiteen minute walk and a further fifteen minutes to St. Mark's Square.I obtained a three day pass which was good value. Rooms were comfortable and the gardens relaxing for breakfast and a late night drink in preference to the ridiclous prices for a beer in the city-7e virtually everywhere.The local bar was a bonus in selling local beer for 7e per litre which was the best I had in Italy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel La Meridiana is situated in the worldly centre of the Venice Lido . You can reach St. Mark's square, Venice centre, in 20 minutes by boat.Also Hotel La Meridiana is 100 mt from the beach and only 500 mt from Venice congress palace and Film Festival Palace. Many sports are available on Lido island.You can book your holiday in this cheap Venice Hotel ; the Hotel La Meridiana is open all year long.Also you can rent bicycles to go around Venice Lido and visit the famous Golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel La Meridiana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo La Meridiana Venice
- Albergo La Meridiana Hotel Venice
- Hotel La Meridiana Province Of Venice, Italy