Our room was magnificent. It appears we were upgraded. Room with a great view. In terms of rooms it was a perfect ten. A couple of things were disappointing. The staff were extremely unfriendly, they just never smiled, the cost of food was extremely pricy and the fact that they charge to take the water taxi to Venice over the dinner hour is insane. But it was nice to be in such a quiet location only 15 minutes away from Venice. They are VERY accommodating at the front desk but everything had a very high price attached to it. One thing that was worth paying for was having the hotel arrange our transportation from the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its unique beachfront location overlooking the sparkling Adriatic Sea, the five-star Hotel Excelsior Venice is uniquely positioned to offer guests a tranquil haven just 15-minutes from Venice on one of our courtesy boats. Located on the fashionable Venice Lido beach, Excelsior was built in 1908 and quickly became the ultimate destination for the world’s rich and famous. Today, Hotel Excelsior, with its unique Moorish architecture and enviable beach location, continues to offer guests the same five-star elegance and splendour that has been enjoyed for more than 100 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Excelsior Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Excelsior Venice Lido Hotel
- Westin Venice
- Venice Westin
- Hotel Excelsior Venice Province Of Venice, Italy