This was a "risk" booking for us that turned out great. We had been on a 12 night mediterranean cruise and thought a couple of nights on the beach would be a great ending and it was. We stumbled a little bit with bus and waterbus connections but once we figured it out it was very easy. We had breakfast every day and it was more than adequate - eggs, stromboli, meats and cheese, stuffed and plain croissants and terrific juices and coffee. We did have the wheerchair acccessible room and shower so my husband fooded the bathroom the first night. After that we managed it OK, but wouldn't be my first choice for a room. We ate dinner there two nights and enjooyed the food and service very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A first class hotel that is an old style venetian building; all rooms are elegantly decorated and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venezia 2000 Hotel And Residence
- Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence Province Of Venice, Italy
- Venezia 2000 Venice