We really enjoyed our stay at the hotel. It did fulfil our expectations - near to the beach, great service, well-sized room and lovely rooftop terrace, which we were thrilled to use as an alternative to the beach.It is a little to the ferry, but we didn't mind that. There was the option to catch the bus, but we liked stretching our legs and taking in the local colour.Breakfast was simple, but more than adequate and you could eat as much or as little as you liked.Our room was at the front of the hotel and we had a view of the sea. It was super clean and tidy which a huge bed and well appointed bathroom, but for all mod cons it could do with an update in decoration.Service in the hotel was brilliant. No complaints there, we were helped when needed, politely spoken to at all times and felt looked after without having people in your face. The bedroom was tidied every day with fresh towels provided.Would recommend to anyone who doesn't want to be in the centre of venice and enjoys a boat ride. It just adds to the adventure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A first class hotel that is an old style venetian building; all rooms are elegantly decorated and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venezia 2000 Hotel And Residence
- Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence Province Of Venice, Italy
- Venezia 2000 Venice