The hotel itself was nice and rooms were clean. Rooms were also very spacious which you don't see often in Italy. Staff was friendly and helpful enough but overly so. We had a nice breakfast here and it's close to the beach (although we didn't utilize the beach much due to weather and the briefness of our stay in Venice).
We arrived on a Sunday in mid-September and when we stepped off the water bus it was like on ghost town. It was hard for us to catch a bus from the terminal to the hotel so we ended up walking most of the time. It's about a 10 minute walk. The main issue with the distance from the terminal to the hotel when the morning we had to leave. We needed to leave at 4am and we were told neither taxis nor buses run that early. It was very frustrating to walk with our luggage in the dark to catch the water bus. Luckily the island seems very safe.
We were didn't like the fact that the island is so much further away from the "touristy" areas and therefore spent a lot of time on the water bus.
This is a great locale if you want to be away from people or enjoy the beach but if you want to see the sights it's not ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A first class hotel that is an old style venetian building; all rooms are elegantly decorated and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venezia 2000 Hotel And Residence
- Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence Province Of Venice, Italy
- Venezia 2000 Venice