From the moment we arrived we felt incredibly welcome, all the staff are friendly and helpful. We stayed in one of the family rooms - which was really two rooms with a dividing door, which meant it wasn't "lights out" for everyone when the children went to bed. The bathroom is accessable off one of the rooms. Everything was clean, fresh and comfortable. Don't be put off by thinking the Lido is out on a limb or inconvenient to get to - its serviced well by the water taxis and included on the various discount passes as is the regular bus service from the water taxi arrival point along the Lido (3 or 4 stops to Villa Stella). There is no restaurant in the hotel, but plenty on offer near-by, and we were quickly pointed in the right direction, once eaten you can return to their small bar and have drinks in the garden. But the real foodie treat is breakfast - homemade breads, cakes, pancakes, yoghurts and jams, locally sourced cold meats and cheeses - it was a feast that shames most hotels I have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- in 1940 was the private groundmother's House, now we managed with love and care , great attention to our breakfasts, with many homemade products , genuine and local . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Villa Stella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Stella Hotel Venice
- Villa Stella Province Of Venice, Italy