“Great place to stay. Amazing hospitality”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Ca Milli

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Giorgos K
“Great place to stay. Amazing hospitality”
Reviewed November 1, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Great place. Top floor on a beautiful Venecian villa with a renovated interior. Martina was an excellent hostess. She was available whenever I wanted to ask something and gave me many useful tips. Also, she was kind enough to come at Lido port and take me to the apartment.
In summary, a great option for someone/a couple that wants to stay in Lido.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
claireone...
Dublin, Ireland
“A charming appartment tucked away on Lido”
Reviewed October 13, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed for 5 nights in September and I have to say it was home from home in terms of comfort. Everything is new and the bathroom especially steals the show! Bed is super comfortable and despite the bedroom also doubling as sitting room it is very spacious. Martina goes out of her way to make everything perfect (except for the weather that is, which was unseasonably wet and chilly at the time), We will definitely be back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Oct 14, 2017
And I will definitely welcome you again.
Thanks for your lovely review
Stephanie...
Lajes do Pico, Portugal
“Wonderful stay on Lido ”
Reviewed April 18, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We stayed in this apartment for four nights on our visit to Venice! I loved the place so much. The apartment is super clean and the bed is very comfortable. We were worried that Lido would be too far from Venice, but it wasn't far at all and was nice getting away from the bulk of the tourists to get back to Lido by a short water bus ride. From the water bus we would catch one of the land busses to the apartment (or we walked a few times to explore the island), but the bus stops are only 5 minutes walk or the water bus is probably 20 minutes walk if you do not want to take a land bus. Martina advised us to do the bus/water bus multi day pass to use the bus systems as much as we wanted and we benefitted from that advice! Staying on Lido also gave us the chance to visit a sand beach and put our toes in the ocean! We dined at a restaurant that Martina suggested and she helped us plan our transportation to and from the airport, as well she helped us plan water bus trips to see Burano and Murano. We greatly enjoyed our trip and especially our stay in Martina's apartment. We will gladly book it again in the future!

Hairdryer, iron, cooktop, coffee machine, and mini fridge were nice ammenities we used.

Apr 20, 2017
It has been a pleasure to meet you.
Martina
Emma T
Perth, Australia
“A little charming apartment”
Reviewed February 12, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I might not be believed from the most of you, as Martina, the owner of the apartment, is a friend of mine, but the apartment is really comfortable and relaxing. Everything is brand new. The bathroom is so cool!
I stayed for two night, just to give her a feedback in terms of noise and "karma".
Well, I've slept for 10 hours and woke up with a smile.
I will definitely include her apartment on my top places to stay.
I give 4 star instead of 5 just because I don't want to be too much on the side. :-)
Please Martina take new pictures as the one on the site are not giving the right idea of how great is your place!

Feb 13, 2017
Ciao Emma.
I promise, I will take some decent picts.
It was great to give you hospitality for the time you had a problem with your accommodation. If you will need it for the future (hope not for you ) l'm a phone call away
Luv ya
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing