“Return to Wood River”

Wood River Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Hailey
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My wife and I visited the Wood River Inn last spring during our first adventure to the Sun Valley area. We found the Wood River Inn online and it did not disappoint! The hospitality, amenities and price were wonderful! So as we were looking for a place to get away this winter, we decided to return to the Wood River Inn and do some skiing. We checked in and Josh got us settled and gave us some great information to help us make the most of our stay! The continental breakfast is great, the location, and the rooms make this a great place to enjoy the mountains without the mountain lodge price! We will definitely be back to the Wood River Inn! Thanks to Josh and the staff at WRI for a great stay!

Room Tip: The rooms with the Jacuzzi are great for a couple looking to rekindle the fire or simply enjoy a wee...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Wood River Inn & Suites

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Josh was awesome. I needed a coffee mug for the morning and he got it for me no problem. Great service josh! Most people would have just blown me off...but he helped me out. I will definitely be back if I'm in Hailey again

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I stay here about 6 times a year . The hotel is clean and the rooms are nice. Prices are great and the staff is friendly. They serve hot soap at night which is great during the winter. When ever friends travel here I always recommend staying at the Wood River. Josh Mayes is the man

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stayed at the Wood River Inn this past weekend with my husband and our friends and it was an outstanding stay, thanks to the fabulous hospitality provided by Josh Mayes, the Reservation Specialist! Josh went out of his way to provide us with a very warm welcome upon our arrival. The next night, Superbowl Sunday, we had a difficult time finding a place to watch the Superbowl, and Josh welcomed us into the lobby and made us feel like it was our own living room! He did an amazing job of providing superior hospitality and I would definitely return to the Wood River Inn based on its cleanliness, comfort, and the fabulous service Josh provided! Thank you Josh for making it feel like a home away from home!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We had a great stay here. Everything was clean and tidy just how it should be. We really enjoyed the breakfast there was something there for everyone, and very filling. Amanda did a great job and we would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2013

All my son wanted was cookies before bed and Josh made that happen. He is so friendly and sweet. He has made our first evening here feel like a home away from home. He even recommended a great place for dinner. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. Thanks so much Josh Mayes for treating us like family.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for two nights. The room was very nice and comfortable.
There seemed to be no supervision overlooking the breakfast operation though. There were two and sometime three people just slouched in chairs and gabbing all the time we were in the room and little attention was given to the scant or lack food items such as toast for just one example.
Somewhat excusable if we were late but we were not.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hailey
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hailey - Sun Valley
#3 of 10 in Ketchum
Knob Hill Inn
Knob Hill Inn
#1 of 10 in Ketchum

Been to Wood River Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!