“Old time diner fare”

Shorty's Diner
Ranked #7 of 48 Restaurants in Hailey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 29, 2012

50's diner on the inside with pleasant Parisian sidewalk seating on the street as well. Had excellent prompt service from two delightful waitresses. The menu is typical diner for the most part but quite extensive. I had a BLT on wheat with sweet potato fries and a chocolate peanut butter malt. The BLT was nice. The malt was was the real deal! Took me back to my childhood. The sweet potato fries were clearly homemade and were amazingly good.

There are newer reviews for Shorty's Diner

Reviewed July 12, 2012

It was a hot, early July day and I was looking for a restaurant that had outdoor seating where I could bring my dog. I saw Shorty's with outdoor seating, shade umbrellas and buckets of water for dogs and decided this was the place. The wait staff was very friendly. I opted for comfort food - a good old BLT sandwich. Downtown Hailey is delightful and I got to take it all in while enjoying lunch, shade, and a good sandwich.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

there is nothing either good or bad to say about Shorty's. It is a diner and the food tastes like diner food.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Diner food, plain and simple. Ham steak for breakfast is best overall option. How people rave about this place is beyond me, and the thought of having dinner here....well, I never have a thought of having dinner there.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

While clearly not gourmet you can't go wrong with the traditional breakfast and lunch fare. Good menu for kids as well (milkshakes).
Good service, clean, bright, diner ambiance.

Been to Shorty's Diner? Share your experiences!