“Great service and music”

Sun Valley Brewing Company
Ranked #10 of 47 Restaurants in Hailey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We came after having dinner so we didn't eat here. I have to say that we drank our favorite beer here for our whole trip. We ended up buying growlers the next day because it was so delish. The guys drank the Blood Orange IPA and my daughter and I had a Belgian White. We all said that it was our favorite beer from our trip. We were lucky enough to be vacationing when the Young Dubliners were playing and were treated to a great concert for $15. It was a fun evening and we had a great time. We did not eat the food because we came for beer and music. The service was keeping up with the crowd and even brought us an extra beer to the table for free. Cheers!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Excellent selection of craft brews and a very diverse menu which includes Asian, (Pad Thai, Stir fry) American (burgers, steaks) Mexican (Burritos, Fish tacos), Italian (Pizzas & Pasta dishes) and a homemade Wurst plate with salads galore. Indoor outdoor seating options and live music 2 or 3 times a week. They have a Happy Hour 4pm to 6pm weekdays with discounted beverages. Will return.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Can't say I was impressed at all with the service at the bar. We were traveling through town on a weekend get away and saw this brewery and said let's stop for a beer. We walked in and the sign said the dining room is closed so we went to the bar. It was so dirty but there really want any other place to sit. The bartender said you are gonna get the best service. Well that was an understatement. She was only polite at best. So again the beers were great but I wouldn't go back. I can get just as good of beer with better service other places.

2  Thank Sheri G
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Stopped in Sunday night after a long day of mountain biking. The gentleman that served us was 50-ish and just excellent. Not overbearing, but friendly, excellent and had a knack for being timely and attentive at just the right moments. Food was awesome. My wife loved the fresh tuna sandwich and I devoured the enchiladas. Topped it off with decadent chocolate cake shared by all four of us. Loved the "feel" of the place. Fun place to hang out. Wasn't in a hurry to leave.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is a nice friendly restaurant and hangout. The beer vats are in sight and the menu has some Asian options as well as American standards. The bar has TVs for sports, and there is live music on occasion. The restaurant can get a bit noisy but there is an outdoor option. The food is good and reasonable.