“Awesome service, great food”
Review of Rasberry's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rasberry's
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Stopped at Raspberry's for lunch. Our server was very courteous and efficient. The sandwich special I ordered was very good and as an added bonus they offered gluten free bread.

1  Thank Hoponabike
There are newer reviews for Rasberry's

Reviewed March 8, 2012

I stopped here for lunch based on the other reviews on Trip Advisor. My friend and I each had soup (Thai Tomatoe and Chicken Pasole), split the italian sandwich, the had the juice of the day. We also shared a piece of the salted carmel cake (yum, yum, yum) on the way home and purchased from the deli, bread and the pasta shells stuffed with kale for dinner at home. Everything was superb. I cannot stop thinking about the italian sandwich with pesto and a tangy vinigret spread. I am not a huge sandwich fan, and hardly every order one at a restaurant. The food at Rasberry's in Haley was delectible. Can't wait to eat there again.

1  Thank Idaho4
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Nice typical small town ambiance with friendly wait staff. Adventuresome menu with full flavors and not afraid of spice. A lot of flavor for a fair price. Lunch will run around $15 with a drink.

1  Thank IdahoJim
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Tastebuds were entertained throughout the meal. We went on a Friday evening. One of us had the turkey meatloaf and the flavors and spices were surprising and delicious. The wine pairings were perfect. The atmosphere cozy, casual - yet special. We will definitely return and hope to enjoy the outdoor patio this coming summer.

1  Thank william b
Reviewed January 11, 2012

got the chance to pop into the rasberry's deli in hailey for a quick bite, before the journey to boise. the turkey club sandwich was outrageous...turkey, bacon, homemade apple butter, and melted swiss...yummy. and a cup of the fabulous green chicken pisolo, with hominy...i didn't want the sheer enjoyment of my food to end. I'll just have to go back and try the organic spaghetti squash salad that i just couldn't fit into my lunch, but soon. thanks so much.

1  Thank charley48