“great food in hailey”

Dining options: Late Night
idaho
“great food in hailey”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

we were evacuated, and were staying at a hotel in hailey...walked to the power house for a nice dinner , to have some assemblence in our lives...great beer selection, fabulous chop salad, with perfectly done ahi (although, with the ahi, it was $20...for a salad), great organic burger, with hand cut fries...
all in all, would go back again. hopefully, not on the terms of being evacuated, because of fire!!

• Visited August 2013

Boise, Idaho
“Pretty good food and a great selection of beer”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My wife and I stopped in here for lunch and really enjoyed it. I had a cup of their chili that was very tasty and the mahi mahi fish tacos. I found the tacos to be a little on the bland side so I added salt and their habanero sauce. The habanero sauce was very hot, so use sparingly. My wife had their version of nachos, which she liked but found she wanted more cheese. I also really enjoyed the decor which is entirely bike related. Check out the Tour de France pictures from 1924 in the men's restroom and in the hallway, they are great. My only real complaint is that I thought the prices for their beer was a tad on the high side. Overall, we enjoyed our experience and would definitely eat there again if we are in Hailey again.

• Visited August 2013
Auburn, Washington
“Limited Menu”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stopped for lunch during a week day this week and ordered their special of the day --tacos. I had the chicken tacos and my friend had the brisket tacos. Although they were good they took 45 minutes getting them to us. The restaurant was only about half full do I don't know what the problem was. No apology over the long delay and the waitress never checked in with us while we had to wait nor did she ever check on our drink levels. There are very few items on the menu, very limited.

Although they have outdoor seating they are not a dog friendly establishment in such a dog friendly town. Disappointing all around.

• Visited July 2013
Nebraska
“Bike Shop and Eats....”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Great lunch stop. Not a lot of options on the menu, but what they do offer, they do it very well. They have an awesome beer selection. Beer options for the day are printed on a chalk board as you come in. Nice decor with a bike theme and attached bike shop. Great outdoor patio as well, but it was full that day, so we had to eat inside. Our group shared chicken nachos- It was recommended by the wait staff and we recommend it as well. My husband and I shared the Cheese steak sandwich, fries also very good. Great House Salad with goat cheese & spicy pecans and highly recommend the sherry vinaigrette -that was really good. The wait staff messed up on our beer order - but quickly corrected the error in a very friendly, positive manner. A great stop in Hailey.

• Visited June 2013
Hailey, Idaho
“Best Burgers, Beers and Bikes”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Hand cut fries, best buns, homemade ketchup, unreal burgers, and more beer selection than any other restaurant I've been to in any city. TAlk bikes with the great staff or talk beers or just sit outside and eat. Not a big place so come patient to wait for a table during busy dinner hours. And worth the wait. This is the best place in the Wood River Valley for the atmosphere and beer.

• Visited May 2013