“Restaurant is a great find”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Carmela Winery Restaurant - CLOSED

Carmela Winery Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Wine Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Crossings Winery is one of Idaho's best kept secrets. Thirty Acres of Vineyard surround the Winery on a slope overlooking the beautiful Snake River. Owned and operated by the Jones Family, it is gaining recognition as a producer of fine wines. Currently Crossings Winery holds Double Gold, Gold, and Silver Medals from wine competitions throughout the country. Our wines can be found in fine restaurants and local wine shops throughout Idaho, and at farmers markets in the summer. Our tasting room in Glenns Ferry is open daily.
Boise, ID
“Restaurant is a great find”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here a couple times years ago and was not impressed. So on this visit I was sceptical. Boy, was I impressed! My companion had one of the best burgers I have ever tried! I had a delicious soup, and my half turkey sandwich was piled high and good. Staff was friendly and we enjoyed the lovely patio. This will be my go-to restaurant in the area from now on.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank khnelson

Salt Lake, Utah
“Good Food and a bottle of Wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stopped on our way to Boise and had a really nice lunch. I had the 1/2 turkey Sandwich and a cup of homemade vegetable soup. My hubby had a burger and fries that he really enjoyed. We washed it down with a glass of the Chard which we enjoyed. They were understaffed so we didn't get to taste anything else but picked up a couple of bottles to go. It is a lovely place and the owner did just pass away a couple of weeks ago so I don't know what effect that might have had on the service and such. I would give them another chance and they also have a lovely golf course and a small RV park.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank beachbird123
Portland, Oregon
“Good lunch for us”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Just the right place for lunch after a long drive across hot, dry Idaho. We were right next door at the state park campground, so a no brainer. Not real busy, but very good burgers on nice bread. House chard. Not that good, but grabbed a couple of bottles of red on the way out. You get free wine tasting if you buy lunch.

• Visited July 2013
Vernon, Canada
“Very great food service and atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

A nice gem along our trip thru north eastern oregon. The restaurant is a must. first class food service and atmosphere.

Visited April 2013
“Wow! Very nice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

Great steak, prepared perfect! Ate in the western decor lounge and the waitress was as good as they come, she was friendly and knowledgable. Marty was her name. We will never forget her or Carmela. Cheers to new friends and a great experience in Glenn's Ferry, Idaho. Me and my wife will be back.