“Very great food service and atmosphere.”
Review of Carmela Winery Restaurant - CLOSED

Carmela Winery Restaurant
Cuisines: Healthy, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Crossings Winery is one of Idaho's best kept secrets. Thirty Acres of Vineyard surround the Winery on a slope overlooking the beautiful Snake River. Owned and operated by the Jones Family, it is gaining recognition as a producer of fine wines. Currently Crossings Winery holds Double Gold, Gold, and Silver Medals from wine competitions throughout the country. Our wines can be found in fine restaurants and local wine shops throughout Idaho, and at farmers markets in the summer. Our tasting room in Glenns Ferry is open daily.
Vernon, Canada
“Very great food service and atmosphere.”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

A nice gem along our trip thru north eastern oregon. The restaurant is a must. first class food service and atmosphere.

Visited April 2013

“Wow! Very nice!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

Great steak, prepared perfect! Ate in the western decor lounge and the waitress was as good as they come, she was friendly and knowledgable. Marty was her name. We will never forget her or Carmela. Cheers to new friends and a great experience in Glenn's Ferry, Idaho. Me and my wife will be back.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

My sister and I ordered the BBQ Ribs. They were very tough and my sister only ate a quarter of hers. I would say it was the worst BBQ Ribs I've ever had. The waitress forgot a beverage and we had to ask to have our water glasses refilled. When she came to our table, I could smell the cigarette smoke on her clothes. I guess her smoke break was a higher priority.

Lincoln City, Oregon
“Road trip treat!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This is a place in the middle of no-where! It has a great view of the snake river! Quick wine tasting, reasonable place to pick up random wines; really liked their Chardonnay and Reserve Reds!

• Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not buy the wine unless you like the taste of vinegar!”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have enjoyed eating at the restaraunt and sampling wine a few times. However, the last two times I have bought their Old Vine Sweet wine it has been rancid. Both bottles had turned and at best could be described as vinager at worst rotting grapes. Save your money for a winery that takes the time to ensure a quality product!

1 Thank S85467smith