“BEST EXPERIANCE EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Underwood Lockhouse - CLOSED

The Underwood Lockhouse
Cuisines: Indian, European
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Bonnybridge, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST EXPERIANCE EVER”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Was very good experience with my whole family very good food with a great service with a smile.They have a sepreat bar aswell upstair which is known as bar 17 with two function rooms for the private parties and we came to know from our waiter that they offer free courtsey bus service aswell for free pick ups and drop offs whic is a great idea to keep your licence safe LOL.

cheers guys keep it up

1 Thank scott s

“Food quality poor”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Visited for a nice meal with my partner,
Thought I'd treat myself too the steak,
At £17 I thought I'd get a bit more?
Presentation was awful,
And I asked for medium as I like too enjoy the flavour, I got what could only be described as a tyre rubber,
After sending it back and waiting a further 15 mins on it coming back, the steak was marginally better,
But still tasted frozen with alot of fat on it,
Hope it gets fixed soon as staff were pleasant enough!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Afternoon pint in the sun....,”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Stopped off here for a pint after walking along the canal from town and ended up staying for 4 pints and some food. I was visiting friends and they took me along. It was sunny and in the afternoon so the place was quite and we got a seat outside by the canal which was nice. We ordered mixed pakora which were good and a mushroom starter that was a bit disappointing as it was swimming in some form of sweet sauce. The place seemed a bit confused to be honest and I reckon if they made it into a country pub serving traditional, simple dishes done well it could be a destination for people to go as it would make a lot better use of the location and building. It needed a bit of TLC to the exterior also but just a general tidy up. The urinals in the gents are designed for midgets! Being 6ft 3in they were too low for me to go without bending at the knees lol! Apart from that we had a lovely time :)

UK
“A Good experience”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Service was fast and professional, food was of a very high standard and would happily recommend this restaurant.
We were a mixed bunch, opting for Indian, traditional steak pie and Pasta's, everything was perfect. The hosts, both Indian and young Scottish lad were very welcoming, polite, helpful and very professional.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Amazing Food Staff Can't Do Enough For You!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Newly Decorated looks lovely inside and out!! staff are always on hand from the first you walk in the door to your meal to you leave!!

Food is amazing and very generous sized portions great value for money nothing was enough for them when I asked for my naan bread to be made crispy and some more chillies in my food as I like my curry's really hot it was done no bother and tasted amazing.

Can't speak highly enough of the staff and the food in this place will definitely be back Amazing!!

• Visited May 2013