All reviews front desk walk in shower beautiful hotel body wash junior suite hotel lobby parking lot nearby casino fitness room heated pool bed was very comfortable spent one night yellowstone national park short drive nice stay fun casino enjoyed my stay
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

My Mom, Sister, and I came up for a birthday girl’s only weekend to play Bingo at the Fort Hall Casino. We stayed our first night at the Shoshone Bannock Hotel and were amazed by the friendly staff! I wish there was an available room for our second night. The room was very clean, had modern decor, and had the best lotion, shampoo & conditioner, and body wash. We had a blast! Thanks Shoshone Bannock Hotel staff. We are planning on coming back soon!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2018

i stayed one night and got bitten. i tried to talk to the manager but they said he/she was busy. i called several times after and left my contact info and they never called. i was very careful to try to prevent an infestation but my daughters ended up getting bitten after the fact and we are dealing with an infestation in our home now.

the room also smelled like a dog stayed in it as well.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank JZ999ZJ
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely love this hotel! Rooms were very clean & quiet. I was actually very surprised for the cost of the room I didn’t expect it to be that nice. We had dinner in the restaurant. The service was impeccable & the food delicious. I think it was my favorite place to stay on our 8 night trip with 6 of them being at different hotels.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2018

excellent hotel good service, clean, friendly staff. The casino next door is a good gaming place we make a couple of trips a year and usually don't lose a lot. They are opening a new casino this fall and from the pictures it will an awesome place.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

A great way to end a long road trip! Very
comfortable beds, beautiful public spaces and terrific facilities. One of the best places we experienced this trip. Highly recommended in terms of service and amenities.

Trip type: Traveled with friends