“Cedar Spa!”

Shoshone Bannock Hotel & Event Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fort Hall
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Seriously, this the best spa I have ever been to. You walk into the hotel, which is absolutely gorgeous and really a breath of fresh air for Fort Hall, on your left is a restaurant, and tucked behind the front desk is Cedar Spa. At first I thought it was tiny because it really did look "tucked in" behind the front desk, but it is surprisingly spacious! The receptionist was very friendly, and we immediately received excellent care. We had the opportunity to enjoy the sauna before our services, we were offered water, tea, the lounging area is nicely equipped with up-to-date magazines, tv, and very comfortable couch. My body scrub was amazing!! My person was Victoria and I would recommend her to anyone! The products they have are great, I felt so relaxed I didn't want to go back home after I was done :( Also, my mother and I couldn't go until 5:30 and even though they closed at 6, they stayed open and let us take our time, we never felt rushed at all. You seriously need to take a look, the prices are super reasonable, the service is great, and it is the best place anywhere near Pocatello. Thanks Cedar Spa!! I will be back!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank meggiemoo421
There are newer reviews for Shoshone Bannock Hotel & Event Center

Reviewed November 28, 2012

We have stayed twice at this hotel because of traveling and not gambling. Both visits to hotel were horrible. The first night it was my husband and I plus our three children checked in late around 10:30pm. The bathtub was dirty & continuously through the night all of us woke up because the heater didn't work. We would have been warmer sleeping in our car. The evening maintence guy came in at 3am and 6am trying to fix the "new electrical heater system". During check-out they "made a note for manager" and didn't offer any compensations or voucher.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HOTEL TO ANYONE

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Caryn C
Jeff G, Front Office Manager at Shoshone Bannock Hotel & Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Caryn,
I am very disapointed to hear of your negative experience while staying with us back in September, our goal is to provide a friendly, positive experience to all our guests. We have had some growing pains with our beautiful new property and I can truly say that any sporadic heating issues that we encountered when our first cold fronts came in have been addressed and resolved.

At the time of your experience we should have removed the charges for falling way below the expectations of our four star facility. At this time I have went back and processed a credit for your stay. Please accept my apologies for not addressing this at the time of the stay.

Jeffery, Front Office Manager

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We are from Calgary and have family in this area. We stayed at several hotels in the Pocatello area but this hotel was by far the best! Rooms are spacious and clean. Very modern and a very welcoming atmosphere. The beds and pillows are awesome!
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Even if you don't stay in the hotel, the restaurant is worth a visit. Great food and very good pricing.

Room Tip: If you choose one of the eagle rooms, you will be on the top floors with an amazing view over the su...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This hotel recently opened (August 2012) so is still in excellent condition. We thought the room was a good size, with nice features (our room had a single king bed). The rooms have Keurig coffee makers, so you get a very nice cup of coffee in the morning, not the usual mug of "hotel coffee." Our room had a tiled walk-in shower (no bath tub) which we prefer over the standard tub/shower combination. Towels are new and fluffy. The Camas Sports Grill restaurant was a pleasant surprise. The ribeye steak was very nice, and the sides of mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts were very tasty. This isn't a 24 hour restaurant, so keep track of the closing time, or you may have a bit of a drive to the nearest restaurant. The hotel site (rooms and restaurant) are non-smoking, no pets are allowed, and no alcohol. There is a spa, exercise room, and swimming pool but we didn't use any of these.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I had my reservations about what the hotel would be like but was totally blown away after our stay! They have wonderful food on site with courteous and prompt waiters. The rooms are very spacious and clean! Customer service all around was wonderful and courteous. Overall Big Bang for the buck! Very well done!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

It was a very nice hotel. The service was great and the restaurant in the hotel was delicious. Room was beautiful and had a jetted tub. The hotel has gorgeous Indian culture to it. From the pictures to the texture of the walls and style.

While there they had an event going on in the event center that we were able to attend. Would defiantly stay there again for the price to accommodations. It was a nice get-a-way.

1  Thank shyhaderlie
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Room clean and modern. Excellent meal in restaurant near lobby. Applied for buffalo card in casino and received a nice discount on room. Excellent service! Would highly recommend!
Gift shop has interesting items. Worth a stop.

2  Thank potterygal
Hampton Inn & Suites Pocatello
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#9 of 14 in Pocatello

Been to Shoshone Bannock Hotel & Event Center? Share your experiences!