“Perfect stay and perfect location”

BJ Riviera Holidays
France
“Perfect stay and perfect location”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I recently went on holiday to LesPrairies de la mer in the South of France. I stayed with BJ Riviera the staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. The mobile home I stayed in was very clean and was well equipped with everything I needed. The campsite is situated on the beach and has lots of restaurants and takeaways to choose from. The Manava restaurant is on the beach with views over the bay a perfect setting for a meal or just a drink. The food was delicious too. There is entertainment in the main bar Eden Rock every night and has a great atmosphere. There are many beautiful places to visit in the area and Port Grimaud is within walking distance and is known as 'little venice'. St Tropez is easy to get to by car or there is a regular ferry that runs from Port Grimaud capitannerie.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank FranceDonna

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Biella
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We appreciated so much the staff very available and polite, the security too.
Privacy everywhere... and so fantastic to see many animals together and never troubles!!!
Restaurants, furnished shops very close.
Beach and sea close too.
Wonderful village dip in the nature.

Room Tip: We were in Lodge Riviera mobilhome BJ Riviera and we were happy about everything. Thank you so much...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Paolo P
Port-Grimaud
Reviewed July 25, 2010

We are staying (at this very moment) in a Riviera Lodge from Bj Riviera and again I'm very happy here. To be honest; they cleaned it better the first time we were here a year ago and the beds are not like we have at home... But hey... You can't have it all... ;-) It still is a camping and you didnt booked at one of the Hilton Hotels.

It is a perfect accomodation for a good price and at a very nice camping. The service is great and the bottle of wine and the beers was well appreciated by us! We already decided it's gonna be a BJ-mobile home again next year!

With regards,
The Suttorp Family

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank mischaaah
Southsea
Reviewed July 4, 2010

I don't usually write reviews but I feel obliged to on this occasion, because this was probably the best trip of my life and the experience was enhanced by the wonderful service from BJ Riviera.

Upon arrival BJ Riviera made us feel very welcome (beer? rose?...) and the quality of caravan provided was superb!! We even had our own BBQ at the front (although, I'm not sure all caravans had this). It really had everything we needed (including air conditioning). The actual site is quite large and is actually off the sandy beach. Upon arrival we asked the BJ staff what was on site, so they happily whizzed us around the site on one of their buggies to show us the beach, the shops and restaurants all within 5 mins of the caravan. They also were happy to explain how to walk to the cross sea ferry which takes you to St.Tropez. They also provided us with many leaflets and suggested many great days out. (For instance, you can arrange day excursions to Monaco etc elsewhere on site). The staff were so helpful to the extent that as the days went by they would often pop by to see how we were getting on. Brilliant.

When describing the actual caravan site, I'd say it is very picturesque and relaxing with nice restaurants on the beach. Loved the live music played every night at Plage de Rock (I think it stopped playing music at 11? It certainly wasn't too late, I guess for the many families staying.

We never usually go to the same destination more than once, but I've got a feeling it won't be long before we book another trip with BJ riviera before too long.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank PrimeJDH
doncaster
Reviewed May 31, 2010

We have going with BJ riviera for 6 years now! The staff are all lovely and helpful and the caravans are upgraded regulary! Excellent place to take children!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
miltonkeynes
Reviewed February 19, 2010

I have just read a review for Bj riviera holidays.
I find it completley different from my experience with them!
Its true the staff spoke english but they seemed offhand and not too bothered.
It took ages to book in and when we finally did the mobile home was not ready and when we finally got it it wasn't very clean and the outside furniture was dirty too! My friend who had booked the holiday was very upset by the whole experience.
The review I have just read seems to be self promotion by the company!

Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
2 Thank busyboymk
Portsmouth
Reviewed January 25, 2010

The staff at BJ's are extremely helpful, they could all speak fluent English which was very helpful as my French is very poor.

To our surprise when we arrived we received an upgrade to a super deluxe caravan. It was immaculately clean and we were welcomed by a full fridge of beers and wine. It was equipped with TV, mp3 compatible music system, cooker and fridge freezer.

The beach was 1 minute walk from the caravan. The site had 2 large sized shops and a number of bars and clubs which were far enough away from the caravans not to cause any noise disturbance.

The beach is very well looked after and clean. One activity we enjoyed included hiring a couple of beach loungers (which were very reasonably priced) and relaxing in the sunshine.

As always the food in France was very nice and to my surprise they even catered well for vegetarians which I’ve found pretty uncommon in my other trips to France.

The nightlife in the local towns is good for those who want to go out and party and there are also lots of opportunities for a relaxing meal out.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
#1 of 7 in Port Grimaud
Rent Paradise
Rent Paradise
#6 of 7 in Port Grimaud

Been to BJ Riviera Holidays? Share your experiences!