“Beautiful Bear Lake View”

Cooper's at Bear Lake West Restaurant and Sports Bar
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Fish Haven
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The food and the service is good. The only place around Bear Lake that you can get full alcohol beverage service.That is good but you will not find a restaurant with a more beautiful view looking across Bear Lake from inside or off the deck. That alone is worth the visit.

There are newer reviews for Cooper's at Bear Lake West Restaurant and Sports Bar

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Stayed one night in Fish Haven and selected this based on Ta reviews. Not many options in this small town so this seemed like a reasonable choice. The view of Bear Lake is stunning. We both had the chicken in the berry chipotle sauce. It was a simple meal for a reasonable price. The fresh steamed vegetables were overlooked and tasted more like frozen microwaved veggies, thank fresh steamed. The salad was a typical, basic house salad. Server was friendly and attentive.

2  Thank Karen S
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Food was delicious, service was very good. Did not expect the quality and choices that we found here.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Me and a coworker came here on a Sunday afternoon for some lunch after a hectic summer to get away from being cooped in town for months and relax for a little bit. When we came in we were one of maybe 2-3 tables total in the restaurant. After having worked at a restaurant previously I wasn't impressed by the fact that it took 20 minutes inbetween every time I saw my server. To get water, to take our orders, to bring the salad, and especially paying out my bill. Finally It got to the point I just took my bill inside and had to ask someone else to let us take care of it. All in all it took a good 2 1/2 hours just to eat lunch which I find a little bit ridiculous. I dont know where the heck they were or what they were doing, because we could see that every single table surrounding us still was crowded with dishes that never got cleaned up. At a different day and a different time, this place would have been great. It was just our misfortune to come at the time that we got a slow server and messy balcony. The food was wonderful, and the view from the outside seating was just incredible. It was a very nice change of view.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great food, great drinks, service excellent and very nice atmosphere. I will certainly return to this restaurant.