“Only for Soccer Moms”

Dining options: Breakfast
Boise, ID
“Only for Soccer Moms”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Worst checkout stand in history. There is always a line and one clerk to take orders. Most inefficient system on the planet. If you like coffee ans don't want to wait 10 minutes to order take a pass. I like the pecan rooks but therevare several places that have just as good. Oh did I mention that there are all the moms with kids. I have been there over two dozen times in the ast 4 years and the experience is just he same

Idaho
“Always Busy”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Love this place but beware it may be hard to find a seat. Coffee is good and food is pretty good. Atmosphere is great and we love visiting this place to get together with friends.

• Visited July 2012
Star, Idaho
“Coffee and a DESSERT”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Hey, looking for a decadent pastry. Rembrandt's is a good place to stop. The main room is well decorated but can be a bit noisy as everyone tries to out talk everyone else.
Enjoy!

Eagle, Idaho
“Good alternative to Starbucks”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

One of my clients took me here, and I have been here a few times since.
Unique, relaxed atmosphere. Coffee is decent, muffins are pretty good Friendly staff
Good alternative to Starbucks

• Visited October 2012
Boise, ID
“good coffee/food - slow service”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I visit Rembrandts every couple of weeks w/my friend. We like their coffee and the food is very good. I keep going back becasue my friend loves their muffins. Everytime we go though there is a problem of some sort. Our order is never complicated, but they never seem to get it right. If it is right, then it takes forever to get even when it's not busy. At times one of us has finished our meal (usally a muffin) before the other one even got hers (a hot meal). The food should all be brought out together so we can enjoy it together. The staff just needs to have another cup of coffee themselves to kick things up a knotch!

• Visited September 2012

Been to Rembrandts? Share your experiences!