“Reheated breakfast”

Add it.
Wild West Bakery and Espresso
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Eagle
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Went for breakfast on a Saturday morning. Breakfast burrito was premade and warmed in microwave and totally lacking in flavor. Blueberry muffin was somewhat stale. High point was the sticky bun. Stick to the pastries.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Great "hole in the wall". Excellent breakfast and very good coffee fare. Nice courteous staff with the owner on the floor as well. Very good bakery!

1  Thank J B
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Was there a week ago for the first time for me. My companion had eaten lunch there several times and thought it was always good so wanted to try it for dinner. Unfortunately, for us, they had a problem with our main dish. I called the owner on the following Monday and she handled it VERY well. No excuses, just a solid desire to make sure nothing bad happened to any of her customers in the future. Based on this approach, I will go back sometime and try it again. That attitude (along with good food) is what it takes to have a top notch restaurant in these tough times.
This is a small place and they had good live music on Friday night, with something else live on Saturday night, as I understood it. I think this is standard on the weekends. It is a small place so be ready to be cozy with the next table...which might not be all bad :)
Now, the good part...the fries were very good....and being a native Idahoan....I like to make my own....I appreciate great fries!
I have heard that their morning fare is excellent, so I'd say go give them a try and see what you think.
Any onwner who treats unhappy customers like she treated us deserves a second try. Once I try the Wild West again, I will repost, to update my comments.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

I eat at this place at least once a week. Their sandwiches are good--home-made. I have not tried their burgers, but they look great (homemade buns). Their granola is to die for. All their bakery goods are awesome. I love their honey bran raisin muffin (not heavy like so many other bran muffins). Their sticky buns are killer. And their bread pudding (warmed, w sauce)--heaven!