“Great pasta”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

This place is great is you want the freshest pasta in the state. Is a locals place and my colleague from hp recommended it. Excellent food and great prices. I will eat here next trip for sure.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This turned out to be a very good Italian restaurant in old town Eagle. The service was very good, the food portions were huge, and the prices were ok. They had a nice wine list, not overbearing, with a good mix of local, CA, and imported wines.

1  Thank Tyler S
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I've been to Davinci's a couple times. The food is pretty good. The service is not. During our last visit we were told that there was a wait for a table which was no big deal. We were then told we could sit in the bar and eat dinner so we grabbed a table. The waiter took our drink order but did not ask if we wanted to eat even though every other table in the bar was eating. We grabbed menus on our own but I guess that was not a sign that we wanted to eat. After 20 minutes, we finally had to ask if anyone was going to take our order. Our waiter told us he though we were waiting for a table in the main dinning room. He finally took our order but was very rude the rest of the night. I agree with other reviewers that this is more of a good ol' boy restaurant and they do not try to make everyone feel at home.

2  Thank BoiseButtercup
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We have tried this place on three different occasions. The food is good, but not anything special. Every time we have been there the food I ordered was too spicy even though it was not advertised as spicy and the waitress did not tell me it would be spicy.

1  Thank GenieBIdaho
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We went their with friends for dinner and I had the veal parm. The meet was so tough I almost lost it on the table trying to cut it. The sauce was bland as can be tasted like it came straight out of bottle. The service was slow and a number of mistakes were made in the order. All over not a good experience. I won't be back

1  Thank IdahoRich

Been to Davinci's? Share your experiences!