“Delicious!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Boise, Idaho
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

The food was delicious, the service was great, and the price is reasonable! I will definitely be going back very soon!

• Visited January 2014

Waikoloa, Hawaii
“Going downhill...fast”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

We had regularly been going to this Eagle eatery since 1999, but no more. When owner Lisa is not there the service sucks and the food is not much better. Waitress Michelle is the worst I have ever encountered: her attitude and competence are poor--and that's being charitable. Please, someone open a good Chinese food restaurant in Eagle; the crowds will come.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank STO
Eagle, Idaho
“Convenient Take Out”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

We get Chinese food frequently where this is the closest place to us. The food is pretty good after you figure out what you like on the menu. We usually get the combo option of broccoli beef, sweet and sour pork and kung pao chicken. Sometimes we get the Crab Rangoon however you need to make sure to tell them not to overcook them.
Wish we could get soup with take out.....

Visited January 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Wow...food is worse than location and atmosphere!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

So bad I will not waste much time typing. Simply awful. Ordered Mongolian beef. Received greasy slices of yellow onion with tough, gristly meat. No sauce at all...pure grease. Took 2 bites, got up, paid check and walked out the door. So bad I didn't even want to bother sending it back or explaining why I didn't want it...I just wanted out of there. I was the only one there by the way...not a good sign, but I hate to judge a book by its cover. If I could rate this place as a zero I would.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank KMM043
Eagle, Idaho
“Best Chinese in Eagle, but not Boise”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

We go here on occasion when we have a yen for Chinese, but don't want to drive to Meridian or Boise. The food is decent. I just would not classify it as great. Setting is nice enough, and I've always had a good experience with their service. Not a bad place to go, but not as good as other's you'll find in the valley.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Been to China Palace Restaurant? Share your experiences!